I'm still dealing with the aftermath of my binge on Sunday. Today, I was crazy bloated among other things. It was probably the worst that I've felt all week. Hopefully, my body will be closer to normal tomorrow. I've had some urges to get off track, but I managed not to do so.
A male associate of mine felt compelled to comment on my body today. I've gained some weight, so I look fuller and curvier than I have in the recent past. It's not natural for me, so I'd really like to get back to a natural body. He suggested that I not do that. I realize he didn't mean any ill when he said it and it has everything to do with his preferences, but it was completely inappropriate.
Food:
Breakfast - peaches, banana, soymilk, almonds, sunflower seeds
Lunch - Black eyed peas, kale, mushrooms, olive oil, apple, pear
Dinner - gigantic salad with tons of veggies, chickpeas, butternut squash, and homemade dressing, grapefruit
And sipping my nightly tea now!
Activity:
20 minutes fartleks
15 minutes stepmill
Mood:
Pretty good. The mentioned associate didn't bug me much. It felt good to stand up for myself. I also had some success shopping for a dress to wear out this weekend. WIN!
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment